Sunday, September 26, 2010

Update!

Wow, ok I have not updated this in a really long time. I am not very good at keeping this up. My last post was 6 months ago! This post is backwards, starting with the most recent month because that is what happened when I uploaded the pictures! Enjoy :]
September
Last weekend I finally went to see a famous place in Sendai, called Matsushima. I went with Mallory and her friend Hannah who was visiting from Seattle. Matsushima is on the coast and has bridges to different islands. Below is a picture of my ticket to cross this bridge.
Mallory & I
There was a small ice cream shop on the island & look who we found...Ichiro!

Beware of Bee! They have killer bees in Japan! SCARY!


OCTOBERFEST: Sendai had an annual Octoberfest. Some teachers and I went to check it out. We thought it was fun becasue we are going to Germany for Christmas vacation!



August
For summer break (2 weeks in August) I went home to America. Most of the pictures are of food becasue I was so excited to eat normal food again!
Taco Time:

I went to Taylor & Emilie's wedding:
Jorden & Trenton.
Keri, Jen & I getting mani/pedis.

Diet Coke!!!

Friends at a BBQ.
PORTLAND: Jen and I went to Portland for a few days. We love it there and we stayed in the best hotel: The Nines.

Taco Bell!
July
My mom & Terri have been sending me great packages with fun party decorations. So, why no have a party? We tried out best to have a great 4th of July party in Japan!


PAPAGENO'S: We found a great new restaurant with food I can actually eat. It's a buffet & so yummy!
June
Speaking of food I do not like...Sushi. I thought it was time to bite the bullett and try Sushi. I was proud I tried to many things, but no I will not be going back.
Crazy Salmon.


Not really loving it.

Finished! I never have to try that nasty stuff again!

May
In May we were invited to out favorite burger place, Kame House's One Year Anniversary party. They had a DJ and everything! We always love this place, but this was a fun night!
CINCO DE MAYO: Speaking of parties. Terri sent me some Cinco De Mayo decorations so this was the first of many great parties hosted by me!

You will not see a cell phone without a charm in Japan. We are all jumping on the trend. This is my friend Melanine with her 3 cell phone charms!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where to start that was really fun to look at. I love that you are still posting! Glad things are still moving along. Love your 4th of July outfit, really cute. Keep up the posting!!!

    ReplyDelete